Thursday, October 14, 2010

Worst Foods, Pizza

                      
Yes, Pizza Hut, known for their delicious cheese crust pizza, is the worst in the market. Pizza Hut is actually the world's largest user of cheese, I could assume with all their best selling pizza being the ones with the cheese crust. They have the worst pizza compared to other top pizza restaurants such as Dominoes, Papa John's, and ofcourse Little Caesar's. Only with their regular one slice, it contains 390 calories whereas Little Caesar's slice has 200 calories. Pizza Hut is the highest in all of the most important nutrition facts such as calories, saturated fat, and sodium.

I have tasted Pizza Hut but I have to admit that I have not eaten there in a while; therefore, my research is not that updated but I will however research it now. Pizza Hut, as I remember does have the most flavorable pizza ever. I dont really know if I am being bias now knowing that it contains so much salt but I do remember Pizza Hut's pizza being deliciously salty. I could only imagine that not many people disagree since they are the world's biggest user of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment