Monday, November 1, 2010

Prospectus

Today in society, people of all ages can become trapped in to the sneaky little ways of the fast food industry. Almost every typical American decides to believe that every fast food restaurant is unhealthy, yet they still eat from it whether its because its cheap and/or it taste so delicious. Yes, anything under the terms "fast food" is unhealthy, but since we can't escape, if we can't defeat the fast food industry, I encourage to not join them but to find loop holes. Such loop holes can be to find the fast food restaurant that serves the healthiest food compared to other top restaurants. Eating the healthiest fast food can have many advantages like saving money and not consuming as many calories, sugars, fat, etc.

In the research that I will provide my future essay, I want to find out how does the food in these healthy fast food places have taste like? Is there really a difference in taste and cost when it comes to the healthiest and the worst restaurants? And what is the percentage of the people that actually know about the restaurants that serve the healthy fast food? I will find the answers to all these questions from first hand; questioning my peers, and actually visiting the restaurants myself to study the environment and the people that go.

I will be using internet data bases, books on my topic like:
"Fast Food Restaurants & Nutrition Facts Compared." A Calorie Counter - Count Calories & Food Nutrition Facts FREE. Nov. 2007. Web. 04 Oct. 2010.

Also, I will find books and more internet sites that provide me with specific numbers of calories and other specific information

3 comments:

  1. I like this prospectus because it compares healthy fast food restaurants and unhealthy ones. I would like to know what healthy fast food restaurants their are so I could visit them myself. I think that you have everything covered from statistics to interviewing people on the street. But when interviewing them, you should give them some facts and information your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Katherine,
    You seem to know exactly what it is you are going to talk about, and judging by some of your prior posts you have already done some of your research on these fast food joints. I am just wondering if the goal of your essay is to find the healthiest fast food place out there. Or to provide evidence to the consumer to avoid fast food all together? Good luck in your research!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The point of my essay is to find the healthiest fast food places since we just cant escape them!

    ReplyDelete