Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Problem Processing

Kids are balancing school and work. Its very tough because kids go to school, go to work, come home late to do their work or sometimes are even too tired to do their homework, go to sleep, and wake up to start the routine again. It is a problem because more and more teenagers are dropping out of school at an early age and not working on a future that can provide them permanently.
"They stay at their jobs late into the night, neglect their homework, and come to school exhausted. In Colorado, kids can drop out of school at the age of sixteen."

I can relate to this problem because I have friends who balance school and work, its hard. I was looking for a job myself and looking at how things are going in college, I don't think I will be able to work. My brother dropped out of college to work and has had the same job ever since. He works in a supermarket, has a horrible schedule, and doesn't not have time to spend with his wife.
There wasnt really any solutions to the problem, if they could not keep up with the job, they would just get fired. The solution that I think has been successful helped teenagers and adults who work and to go to school. And that is night school. Its something but it is very tiring. I don't think there could be another solution. People are able to manage school and work and those who can't have tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment