Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Trip to Wendy's

I open the door and politely wait for satisfied customers exit
before I enter. I walk in towards the long waiting line that 
curves around four times. Waiting for the line, look to my left 
and I notice the logo, a red headed girl with two pony tails on 
each side and freckles on her cheeks, and a colorful menu with 
pictures of food that helps me decide what I want to order. More 
and more steps closer till its my turn. "Next" is my cue. I say 
my order, hand a couple bucks and watch the young lady press 
buttons all over the machine. I hear the  sound of coins that 
falls right infront of me. I look below the cash register and my 
change is ready to be picked up and a hand before me with cash 
and a receipt. Wait for a minute or two and I receive a plastic 
black tray with food and a drink. I sit down, grab and open the 
wrapped food, take a few bites, sip a few sips, feel my tummy, 
know that I'm full. Stand up, pick up the tray and my stuff, 
head over to the garbage can, tilt the tray, watch the food fall 
into the rest of the garbage, stack the tray on the top, and be on 
my way. I feel satified and a little guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment